Last Updated: Oct 27, 2017 11:20AM PDTAll cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing. For a full refund, less a $75 administrative fee, the cancellation request must be received by March 2, 2018. Requests received after March 2, 2018 will not receive a refund.
To submit your refund or cancellation request:
- Send us a message through the AHCA/NCAL QSIO Registration & Hotel Support Center.
- Select the Attendee type - Attendee.
- Select the Case Category - Registration.
- Select the Registration Topic - Modify or Cancel Registration.
- Complete the personal information fields.
- Request the cancellation in the message field; be sure to include your registration confirmation number (which can be found on your emailed confirmation).
Note, if you booked a hotel reservation for the AHCA Quality Summit & Independent Owner Leadership Conference, you will also need to request a cancellation for the hotel reservation. This can be done at the same time that you request your registration cancellation, or through a separate message.